We offer tests in two classes of vehicle;
Class 4 – £41.50- re-test FREE
An mot for a four wheeled car, 4×4, motor home and small car derived vans such as a Vauxhall Astra, Vauxhall Combo, Ford Escort Van, etc. Because we have large vehicle lifts up to 6000kgs with a bed length longer than most class 4 testers we can cope with;
- Long wheelbase limousines
- Private ambulances used by nursing homes and undertakers. (normally converted transits/sprinters which are class 7 size)
- Motor homes
- Small horse boxes which normally have to go to a class 7 tester or to the local ministry test station because of their size
- Wheelchair access buses which are classed as class 5 because of the weight, but then reduced to class 4 because they have fewer than 12 seats (because the wheelchair access takes up the room) These are usually large minibuses and would not fit on normal class 4 vehicle lifts.
- Minibuses up to 12 seats. Again these are based on Transit/Sprinter and will not fit on normal class 4 vehicle lifts.
Class 7 -£53.00 – re-test FREE
Generally for commercial vehicles between 3000kgs and 3500kgs i.e. Transits or Sprinters. Our advantage is that we can handle the very long wheelbases.
If you are in doubt which class your vehicle falls in to please call us, we will be pleased to advise you.